Walnut and feta cheese biscuits


Now that I have some free time, I have decided to start cooking some of the recipes from my cookbook collection.

Today I have chosen a Greek snack from the book: World Food GREECE from M&S. Walnuts and feta cheese biscuits. What else can one ask… Perfect with a drink before a meal or just a little treat in the afternoon.

They turned out really well. Delicious, light and melt in the mouth. I have done just half of the portion.

With some of the dough, instead of cutting it in circle biscuits, I have dome small balls and added a pine kernel on the top. Not bad at all!

What’s the point of collecting lots of books and not having the time to enjoy it!? 

See the recipe below.

Popular posts from this blog

Morzine, French Alps:Wedding, flowers and snow

Shakahuka Portuguese edition

Viajar - Poema de António Muñoz Molino