Healthy delicious easy party finger food with Tomato, Feta & Olives

This is another one of my favourite starters or finger food for when I have family and friends around .It can be done as sort of emergency starter, when people just arrive with short notice, or you can prepare in advance and leave it in the fridge until you serve it. As I don’t like to eat food straight out of the fridge, I recommend that you leave it 10 minutes at room temperature, so it will be at a perfect temperature.It is not expensive at all, and hardly you will find someone who doesn’t like it. OH, and it’s quite healthy too!You just need some cubes of feta cheese, you can even use low fat, same pitted olives * I recommend you using tasty ones like Kalmata* and tasty cherry tomatoes cut in three pieces, or just halves, if they are too small. Then just drizzle with a few drops of good olive oil and some oregano. As the cheese and olives have salt you don't need to add more.